Sunday, March 13, 2011

behind on my bow's

i promise i'm not a terrible person. just terribly busy! let me update you on my bow's since i am like 3 weeks behind. 






poor brittany was my sweet bow last week (now like 2 weeks ago...) and has been anxiously awaiting her 15 minutes of fame on the oh-so-famous play pretties & paint. she has been even more helpful this week with candy scoops and helping me with my ocd list making. thanks to her i have accomplished so much, but unfortunately it has left me with no time to blog about her as she so deserves. i promise a good one is coming your way bta!






and surprise! kensey is at the beach and will have no idea that she was this past week's bow because i had the intentions of blogging and surprising her with her surprises, blah, blah... so i didn't want to just tell because that's no fun. anyway i have her prize and need her to know how much i appreciated her taking care of me during my migraine spell monday night. i was drug-less and gatorade-less and that sweet girl brought me both at like 10:30 that night. true friend for sure! happy spring break to you!






this weeks bow is staying a surprise until tomorrow because i am going to get all of this blogging caught up tomorrow night and she is going to have a very punctual post! until then, i love you ALL and know that you love me back and you are going to forgive me for putting you on the backburner for a week. (or 2 in your case bta!) like you care about the blog post anyway... i know you just want the prizes! (just kidding, hehe)







No comments: